Automative Hall of Fame Scholarship
Deadline: June 30th
Classification: Undergraduate, Technical training
Description: The program has specific scholarships for incoming freshmen and upper-level undergraduate students. All of the scholarships are based on financial needs and with the usual minimum GPA requirement of 3.0.
- Submit a completed application form indicating a sincere interest in an automotive career.
- Provide an official transcript of all academic work.
- Submit two letters of recommendation supporting your automotive interests.
- Submit a letter of acceptance for an associate, bachelor, or masters program.
- Be accepted at an accredited college, university or trade school within the United States at the time of application.
- Students attending a technical training school may also apply (trade school should equal a two-year associate program).
- Student must be a United States citizen or in the United States on a Student Visa.
- Must be enrolled full-time.
- Must have 3.0 GPA or higher.